Welcome to Cain Awning Company, Inc.
Your Commercial Awnings supplier
WE HAVE MOVED TO 651 (*645) 2ND AVENUE NORTH, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35203
Since 1946, Cain Awning has been committed to satisfying our customer’s needs. This has helped us earn a reputation as a leader in the Commercial Awning, Residential Awning, Canopy and Shade protection industry throughout the Southeastern United States. We are also committed to using only the highest quality materials when manufacturing our products. This gives our customers not only the best value, but also the maximum impact for their investment. We put our reputation on the line with each project that we design, fabricate and install. Highest quality, maximum effort and the utmost pride is what we strive for our customers to see in their finished project.
Honesty, integrity and superior customer service are at the core of what has made Cain Awning one of the foremost choices for the manufacture of awnings, canopies or shade protection. Whether you are an architect, contractor, property manager, business owner, school, or homeowner, we are committed to making your vision become a reality. As you can see in our list below, we are a “Full-Service” awning company, using only the finest products that are made right here in the United States. We are a custom manufacturer and distributor of the following commercial and residential products:
NOW HIRING - Full & Part-Time Positions
Cain Awning is currently hiring for full-time and part-time installers in both the Junior Installer and Crew Lead positions. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete daily checklist
- Arriving to shop location on time and prepared.
- Loading trucks with the day’s jobs.
- Using company credit cards to fill gas tanks on trucks
- Removal of aging awnings and covers.
- Installing permanent awnings, patio covers, retractable and other shading equipment.
- Ensuring that the job is completed in accordance with Cain Awning quality standards.
- Cleaning job site after completion of work
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with the final product that they receive.
- Unloading and preparing installation trucks for the following day
- Training new hires on the duties of the job
Tension / Shade Structures
Standing Seam Awnings
Boat Covers & Enclosures
Shade & Curtain Systems
Industrial Fabric Covers
At Cain Awning, we continue to evolve our product lines with the ever changing commercial awning and residential awning industry. Because of the unique needs of our customers, we have remained on the cutting edge of product designs and fabrication techniques, by using state of the art technology and employing highly trained employees. Cain Awning can take your product or project from design to installation, enhancing and distinguishing the architecture of your home or business. Please allow us the opportunity to partner with you on your next awning project.